Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix) Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)

NIcely done, soothing.

It was very soothing to listen to while I was working, the loop has a fluid transition when it replays; I found out I was listening to this piece for nearly 30 minutes straight! I believe this song does a very great job in calming people when working on anything. Though I feel it doesn't really belong in the 'classic' category, more ambient-ish/techno, because of its tad repetitiveness. But that is the element that makes me love this song.
I look forward to more works in the future! :3

Tilkanuts responds:

I do agree that it is very soothing.

All right, you've all convinced me. I've gotten so many reviews to change it from classical, it is now going into the Ambient genre.

Thanks for the review and I'm glad it was able to sooth your work flow. Comments like these are extremely awesome to receive as an artist and i appreciate the time you took out to review it.

- Tilky

Seasons (I Will Catch You) Seasons (I Will Catch You)

I would hear this play on the radio

I mean that, it sounds so convincing. I could totally see myself tuning the radio in the car and hearing this. 8D Mark and Jon are very talented singers! Kudos to them! =)

Honestly this is a new turn for me when I listen to your music. But you are Bosa, and you do what you do; and you do your work well 8D
Looking forward to future work!

Hikari Piano Hikari Piano

Nicely done!

I'm loving this piece, most of it sounds amazing. However I agree with valhallaangel below; that part of the song surprised me a bit. At first I thought something was wrong with the NG player.

1min 25sec into the song, that repetitive part was at least 2-3 seconds too long, made me think of a broken record. I hope I'm not offending, but it is criticism/comment/ you name it.

On the other hand, this song is like a lovely lullaby 8) Keep it up

The Breakfast Machine The Breakfast Machine

kickass!

Pee Wee!! He's still the shit!